Friday, January 13, 2017

(SR04) Boss card? Did you just say Ultimate Conductor Tyranno?

(Arknight) Once again, hello RespectYGOers! It's me Arcknight and I'm now back to discuss with you my thoughts about the new "Boss" card of the upcoming Structured Deck R: Tyranno's Rage

Oh, you didn't know it as of yet? No problem, I got you covered, here is the leaked effect of the "Ultimate Conductor Tyranno"and the poster!



Source: The Organization


SR04-JP001 究極伝導恐獣[アルティメットコンダクターティラノ] Ultimate Conductor Tyranno
Level 10 LIGHT Dinosaur-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 3500
DEF 3200
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard.
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase: You can destroy 1 monster you control or have in your hand, and if you do, change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position.
(2) This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
(3) At the start of the Damage Step, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster: You can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent, also send that Defense Position monster to the Graveyard.

Source: The Organization

And the poster reveals reprints of:

Prohibition
Fossil Dig
Quaking Mirror Force
Super Conductor Tyranno
Survival of the Fittest
Black Brachios


Thoughts:

Well that's what we call a "Boss" monster! What I like about this monster is that the summoning requirement is almost a joke considering you only need to banish just two Dinosaur-type monster to summon this one. Plus, once it hits the field, it has a quick "Book of Eclipse" NON-TARGETING effect which sets all monsters that your opponent controls. 

Wait, we're not done yet. It also has the ability to attack every monster on battle phase and it's not just face down cards. It may not prevent effects of cards during battle phase but wait, once it battles a defense position monster, it can SEND them to the graveyard instead making those floaters upon being destroyed almost useless and inflict 1000 more damage if you're not yet satisfied torturing the opponent's field. 

Super Conductor Tyranno (reprinted yay)

Ultimate Tyranno (will likely be reprinted as well so yay)




Artwork wise, it literally is a combination of "Super Conductor Tyranno" and "Ultimate Tyranno" with some added effects from the "Tyranno" archetype. It looks really good and I like how they design it. The way it looks matches the way it can do: devastating.

So yeah, I find this new boss card superior to the boss card of my "Ancient Gear" deck which is "Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon" and I have plans of exchanging my deck and try this one. (Though I can say that I'm quite happy with my machines right now though sometimes, we have to move on from the things that are binding us from the past lol). 

Expectations:

I hope that they can get more supports in a form of a new "Field Spell Card" , a searcher for "Tyranno", a card that sends materials to banish and a way to recycle and other cards that can make them even more consistent. Most of the decks nowadays are good enough to combat the current meta. It's just that some of them are just way too consistent which makes them top tier etc. etc.

I have high hopes for this structure deck and release date is still February so we still have a lot of days to look forward to and leaks to stay tune with. I guess it's time for me to end this short excerpt about my appreciation for the new boss, I think it's time for me to pack my things up, leave this chair and get my self some copies of MACR's Ghost Ash and Miserasaurus. :)



Credits to : The Organization
Stay tune for more updates!


Arcknight

No comments:

Post a Comment