Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Wind Alternative: True King Dinosaur Yang Zing

(Arcknight) It's been a while since my last post and as promised, I'll be bringing some interesting article featuring cards that you may use on your game. Well, I just want to share that yes, I finally shifted from "Ancient Gears" to "True King Dinosaur" and I am currently testing this deck in our official tournaments.






I did used a pure "Dinosaur" deck way way back and had success using it though after finally getting my very own piece of the very hard to find "Jurrac Aeolo", I decided to with "True King Dinosaur" and is planning to mix some "Yang Zing" cards on it for more control. With the absence of "Chiwen, light of the yang zing", I replacing it with "Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing" as it is also a level one and a cheap alternative to pull off the denglong combo which does the same thing since we only have 1 extra zone and I'm just copying their levels so.... (But of course, I'll get chiwen when I find one hehe)

Anyway, time is running and I just want to say thank you for following our blog! It's been 3 years since we started and we hope to enjoy more fruitful years with your RespectYGOers! Tune in for my next real article featuring my dinosaur deck feature matches post Master Rule Format!


See you!


Arcknight



No comments:

Post a Comment